Global Digital Advertising and Marketing Market Report
Dublin, November 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Digital Advertising and Marketing – Global Market” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global digital advertising and marketing market to reach $ 786.2 billion by 2026
The global digital advertising and marketing market, estimated at US $ 350 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 786.2 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 13.9% over the period analysis.
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced people to stay at home and / or work remotely, resulting in a huge increase in online traffic. Large increases in online traffic offer businesses the opportunity to retain their target audience through digital marketing initiatives.
While overall digital marketing spending has declined due to pandemic-induced marketing and advertising budget cuts during the lockdown, available budgets are being spent on digital marketing initiatives. Additionally, advertisers realize higher returns on investment due to less competition for advertising space. As a result, the pandemic is driving changes in digital marketing strategies in businesses, especially in businesses where digital marketing initiatives had relatively low priority.
Clicks and display ads are among the most important forms of digital marketing initiatives. Clicks are expensive compared to display ads because the clicks ensure the customer is directed to the advertiser’s website. However, clicks offer a better return on your investment.
Falling digital marketing budgets across the spectrum have resulted in lower costs per click. As a result, marketers earn more clicks for the same cost. Proactive advertisers with long-term prospects use lower click-through costs to improve their marketing plans and stand to gain when conditions improve.
Continued spending on digital marketing initiatives would ensure these advertisers have a high recall of their products or services when conditions improve. Additionally, the lower costs of digital marketing, along with unfavorable circumstances for other marketing and advertising formats, are driving advertisers to explore and / or increase their marketing spend on digital marketing.
The US market is estimated at $ 155.3 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach $ 254.9 billion by 2026
Developed regions including United States, Canada, Japan, and Europe are key contributors to the global digital advertising and marketing market revenue.
Factors such as the huge penetration of connected devices, the highly developed digital ecosystem supported by large media companies and ICT service providers, and the focus on digital media campaigns among businesses remain the main contributors to the growth and progress of the digital advertising market in developed countries.
Per capita spending for connected devices remains high in developed regions, with a significant portion of consumers purchasing mid-to-high-end devices for various purposes. Products with sophisticated features and functions are popular among consumers, and the price of the product mostly remains irrelevant as the majority of consumers are wealthy.
While the wealth of consumers and the general inclination towards cutting-edge technologies foster a wider acceptance of connected devices, the active participation of major electronics manufacturers is driving the dynamism of the market. While the penetration of connected devices and consumer inclination towards digital solutions remain high, developed regions represent the main markets for digital advertising and marketing, on a global scale.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- The COVID-19 pandemic is shaking up the advertising landscape
- Digital advertising spending grows during pandemic
- Digital marketing strategies change in times of pandemic
- Digital and personalized experience grows in importance
- Advertising: essential for the survival and existence of the company / brand
- Digital Advertising and Marketing: A Conceptual Overview
- Digital media marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Digital advertising and marketing formats
- Digital advertising and marketing: transforming, developing and conditioning brand-consumer relationships
- Display advertising: the largest contributor to global digital ad spend
- Asian economies will spearhead future growth
- Brands of the world
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 311 featured)
- Acxiom Corporation
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Dentsu International
- Eniro AB
- Data Management Epsilon, LLC
- Facebook, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- IAC / InterActiveCorp.
- Microsoft Corporation
- LinkedIn Company
- Sohu.com, Inc.
- SXM Media
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- TradeDoubler AB
- Twitter, Inc.
- Xaxis, LLC
- Verizon media
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Rapid Transition of Media Spending from Traditional to Digital: A Cornerstone of Current and Future Growth in the Digital Advertising Market
- New challenges in digital advertising and marketing call for rapid action from brands
- Digital transformation in organizations goes beyond digital marketing
- Digital marketing trends for the future
- Role of modern technology in improving advertising campaign strategies
- Augmented reality (AR): enabling personalized experiences
- Blockchain technology on the verge of transforming the digital advertising space
- Voice search: redefining the digital marketing space
- Videos: the new essential advertising medium
- Social messaging to connect with customers
- Other notable tech trends in the digital advertising market
- A digital cocktail for digital marketing
- AI in Media and Advertising: Targeting Customers with the Right Marketing Content
- Many possibilities for AI in digital marketing
- An overview of the problems associated with AI
- 5G to further improve mobile ad spend
- Growth of mobile apps creates opportunities for digital marketers
- Growing use of social media platforms: a lucrative opportunity for digital advertisers
- Social commerce through social media platforms
- Smart TVs emerge as an important platform for digital advertising on multiple screens
- The flourishing gaming market generates lucrative opportunities for in-game advertising
- Mobile gaming makes rapid gains during pandemic, increasing market outlook
- Growing Adoption of GPS-Enabled Devices Drives Demand for Location-Based Advertising
- New restrictions on location data collection for cost marketers
- Social media with geolocated features: new marketing avenues
- Location-based advertising (LBA) is gaining a foothold in airports
- Cross-platform ad campaigns gain advantage over single-platform campaigns
- Continued growth of the multiplatform video advertising market
- In-app advertising: a promising platform to reach the desired audience
- Effective delivery and delivery of advertising content drives demand for digital video advertising
- The rapid growth of streaming media and OTT platforms bodes well for digital video advertising
- Mobile video ads have an advantage over online video ads
- Native advertising: the next big innovation in display advertising
- Real-Time Bidding (RTB): The Next Generation Automated Display Advertising Technology
- Rich media ads gain momentum Efficient broadband connectivity
- Maximum visibility sparks interest in free online classifieds
- Robust e-commerce business lends weight to market growth
- Digital marketing trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the future
- Generation Y emerges as a key demographic for the digital advertising market
- Main issues and challenges hampering the prospects for digital advertising
- Ad blocking: a threat to digital advertising revenue
- Main issues faced by service providers in monetizing media campaigns
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d09are