IndusInd Bank and Vistara team up to launch co-branded credit card – The New Indian Express
Private lender IndusInd Bank has partnered with private operator Vistara to launch a co-branded credit card. Dubbed the âClub Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorerâ credit card, it has been curated with many benefits to meet the demands of customers who prefer to be âon the go,â IndusInd Bank said in a statement.
It offers the cardholder free âGoldâ class membership in Club Vistara (CV), the airline’s frequent flyer program, through which they can earn points on each flight. Cardholders can even redeem their earned CV points for award flights. In addition, the card also allows customers to travel to international destinations cashless, while earning CV points on their spending.
In addition, the card offers a host of other travel and lifestyle privileges, including free access to over 600 airport lounges around the world, no foreign currency markup, milestone rewards as well. that benefits from dining and entertainment, IndusInd said.
Soumitra Sen, Head – Consumer Bank, IndusInd Bank said: âAs the world gradually opens up, Indians and especially Millennials will be looking to travel for both business and pleasure. They’re looking for a solution that gives them a combination of seamless customer experience, best-in-class awards, and world-class security standards. This brand new card proposal addresses each of these requirements, providing customers with a hassle-free travel experience. “
Vinod Kannan, Commercial Director of Vistara, said: âWe hope our customers will see great value in the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer credit card and enjoy its benefits when they travel with us around the world.
According to IndusInd, the main advantages of the âClub Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorerâ credit card include:
- Free access to over 600 airport lounges around the world
- Up to 5 free business class tickets to reach the spending milestone each year
- Rescheduling fee waiver on direct booking of Vistara flights
- Tailor-made concierge services available to the cardholder
- Complete waiver of fuel surcharge at any gasoline pump in India.
- Lifetime waiver of late payment fees, cash withdrawal fees and over limit fees
- Two free movie tickets of Rs. 700 each per month plus 20% off events at bookmyshow.com.
- Free food vouchers worth INR 3,000 twice a year
- Luxury gift vouchers worth INR 25,000 or Oberoi Hotel & Resorts gift voucher
- Free air accident insurance coverage up to Rs. 2.5 crore
- Insurance against loss or delay of baggage, loss of passport, ticket and missed connection
Customers can apply for the âClub Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorerâ credit card by visiting their nearest IndusInd Bank branch.
The launch of the âClub Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorerâ credit card follows the launch of the âPIONEER Heritageâ card – the bank’s first metal credit card for its high net worth customer segment.