Kantar appoints Chris Jansen group CEO

0


[ad_1]

Data, analytics and consulting firm Kantar has appointed Chris Jansen as group chief executive. The appointment will take effect on November 1 of this year.

“Jansen joins Kantar with over 20 years of leadership experience in the service industry; from brand building to service delivery transformation, in addition to classic FMCG marketing experience and established experience running privately owned businesses, ”the company said.

Jansen is currently CEO of Cognita. Previously, he headed the Automobile Association (AA) while he previously held executive and board positions at British Gas and British Airways, after starting his career at Procter & Gamble.

“Chris’s track record of building large companies, along with his entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, further strengthens the leadership team we have built over the past 18 months,” said Kantar President Adam Crozier. “As we continue our transformation process at Kantar and build on our recent commercial momentum, Chris’s leadership will be instrumental in achieving the ambition we have for Kantar. “

Jansen will fill the role left by Alexis Nasard, who stepped down in April after just four months in the post. Before Nasard, CEO Eric Salama left in February 2020 after 17 years with, following the sale of a 60% stake to Bain Capital. WPP owns the remaining 40%.

[ad_2]

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.